Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Investiture Ceremony

Monday we will have our investiture ceremony for our new girls and a rededication ceremony for the girls who bridged to Brownies last year.

New moms, I need your help with a couple of things to prepare your daughters for their investiture ceremony.

I Need them to learn their Brownie Smile Song. You can hear it here. I also need you to read them the Brownie story. If you already have your Brownie Handbook, then you can read the story there, if not then you can read it here.

All girls need to know the Girl Scout sign and Promise.

I am asking that everyone bring something to share for the reception after the ceremony. Here is what I know so far:

Tally - rainbow cake
Melinda - drinks
Erin - chips and dip
Corrie - fruit

I will take care of paper goods.

Just for fun, click here to see a picture from our Daisy investiture ceremony from last year :)

More to come.

No comments: